I want to create a report which will “Group By” by specific element – For example: Ethnicity. After adding Group By in SSRS report, it adds a column. What I want is add the Group by element name here Ethnicity as a row as following
- Select the Details Row Group, Drop down arrow click–>Add Group–>Parent Group–>Select Ethnicity in the Group by option.
- Now select the Ethnicity group by cell in the Tablix–>Right click–>Insert Row–>Insert Group-Above.
- Now you can merge the cells of the new row
- You can repeat the new Group by Row on every page
- From the Column Group–>Select Advanced mode
- Now from the Row Group–>Keep selecting the static until you find it select the new Ethnicity Row.
Then from the Properties window set
- KeepWithGroup: After
- RepeatOnNewPage: True