Scenario: I want to repeat the Report’s table header in every page of the Report
1) Select the Tablix that you want to repeat column headers for by clicking on it.
2) At the bottom of the screen, find the “Row Groups” and “Column Groups” section.
3) Click the small drop-down-arrow on the right side of that section.
4) In the “Row Groups” section, locate the “static” row and click on it.
5) In the properties pane, you need to set the following TWO properties:
a) RepeatOnNewPage = True
b) KeepWithGroup = After
Repeating table headers in Reporting Services 2008
Select the tablix in question and click the arrow on the left of Column Groups and the bottom of the Design tab, and select ‘Advanced Mode’:
Under ‘Row Groups’ you should now see grey bars before and after each tablix grouping marked ‘(Static)’. These represent the column headers for each group. Click on one of these:
Click the Properties Window (there’s no right-click menu on the static groups). Set the two properties as followed, RepeatOnNewPage:True, On the KeepWithGroup: After
Repeat step 3 for every static group that a repeating header is required. Bear in mind there are the static groups after the tablix – don’t set these to repeat.
Then you should be done! Shame this can’t simply be done on the tablix property – lets hope MS fix this in a Service Pack at some point.